Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Couple of Things...



Yesterday I discovered and joined the PhotoCenter of the Capital District.  It looks like a good resource in Troy, about 1/2 hour away.  They have meetings, workshops, juried shows and some accessible digital and film equipment in their labs.  Also submitted five photos to their Best of 2009 juried show.  I'll let you know how it goes...

Likewise, I've entered some Saratoga-Related photos for gallery space at this June's Saratoga Arts Fest.

Also, discovered the Center for Photography at Woodstock.  This looks very interesting, but I'll wait a bit to join.  It's an hour and a half away, but might be worth the trip down there on an occasional basis.

Finally, I submitted a press release and photos to the local paper, the Saratogian, for the April Uncommon Grounds show.

No comments:

Post a Comment